IWHSS2016 - International Workshop on Hadron Structure and Spectroscopy and COMPASS Collaboration Meeting
COMPASS Collaboration Meeting 2016
take place in Kloster Seeon 05-07 September 2016.
The focus is on
- Longitudinal and Transverse Spin Structure of the Nucleon
- Fragmentation Functions
- Spectroscopy of Mesons from Light Quarks
- Search for Glue Balls, Hybrid Mesons and Multiquark States
- Measurements of Chiral Dynamics in Primakoff Reactions
- Generalized Parton Distributions
- Polarized Drell-Yan Processes
For detailed information, please visit our website.
The IWHSS workshop is followed by the COMPASS collaboration meeting 08-09 September 2016.